The online racing simulator
WARNING: BRCruise - City Driving
Dear LFS Racers,

We have just learned that a well known unscrupulous user who is known for fraud and piracy has started a server "BRCruise - City Driving".

It is user 'Skinzinho' who we once made the mistake of trusting as a reseller, but when we didn't do everything his way or as quickly as he wanted, he went on to develop "LFS Pro" which was popular as it offered free access to Live for Speed, by use of an alternative master server in Brazil.

He gets users to install his own application, that sits on your computer, constantly downloading never seen ads in the background. This is an act of fraud to extract money from advertising companies. As with any software you install that is provided by a fraudster, there is a severe risk that they will access your hard drive, sending any amount of data including personal and financial data to their own computer.

Skinzinho (aka Negan and various other names) is a dangerous person and I recommend you do not join his server (if you do, he will know your IP address) and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES install software that he wants you to use.
We have stopped the host and refunded his payment, but we will leave this warning visible in case he starts another host under the same or another user name.

PLEASE BE ALERT AND DO NOT INSTALL SOFTWARE UNLESS YOU KNOW THE SOURCE IS LEGITIMATE
Good morning Scawen, how are you? I'm here to clarify any doubts you may have about a Brazilian server, which I and 2 other people own.

The name of our server is LFS Brasil, we have been open since the beginning of the year, and our goal was a Brazilian server, since we have many from other countries.

I would like to make it very clear that the LFS Brasil server has NO involvement with "Skinzinho" and other members of this piracy.
Quote from guialmeidag :Good morning Scawen, how are you? I'm here to clarify any doubts you may have about a Brazilian server, which I and 2 other people own.

Thank you. We don't have cause for concern about other Brazilian servers at this time.

It's only the BRCruise server we were surprised to learn about, that was actually a paid server started by Skinzinho.
First of all, as a co-owner of BRCruise, I can guarantee that it does not require any other software but Live for Speed to play on BRCruise.

Also, he took care not to mention any other server hosted by him to avoid any issues/disputes with the LFS community and its owners. Instead, YOU mentioned the NAME and THE PURPOSE of the other community in the official LFS forum, essentially providing free advertising for his other servers.

At the very least, adhere to your own community rules and remove mentions of non-official servers. Also, do not ban "server names" that are not violating any rules.

Finally, for those who might play on BRCruise after it opens, you won't need to download anything else to play.
Quote from r a m o s :First of all, as a co-owner of BRCruise, I can guarantee that it does not...

We have also removed the new BRCruise started by this alternative account of Skinzinho.
Quote from Scawen :Dear LFS Racers...

lfspro's rp is something different and I would like it to be available in lfs too, because then I wouldn't need to play on pirate. Support BRCruise!!!
Quote :Não incentivamos os jogadores a quebrar ou violar os termos de serviço da Live for Speed.
We do not encourage players to break or violate Live for Speed's terms of service.

Also, please pay BRL 44.90 (ca 8€ or 8$) for 30 days of basic subscription to play pre-mod LFS on our cracked brazilian server.
What a deal. Ya right
I understand that some people can't afford an S3, which is currently costing exactly R$114.15 here in Brazil. On the other hand... Piracy is complicated and can bring you "little surprises" that you can't even imagine.

I used to be a piracy user for a while, when I couldn't afford anything, let alone a good computer. I've had a few headaches with piracy, while some of my friends have lost EVERYTHING because of it. I don't recommend piracy, no matter how hard it is to want to play that game but not have the money to buy it. Get the bare minimum and, in time, you'll be able to buy the game.

And in the end, you'll feel proud that you didn't help piracy!
I wish Turkish players understood this. Of course, the price for this game is too high right now. Such racing games on different platforms are much cheaper. But the best part of this game is its physics. That's why it makes itself indispensable.
Quote from RealistAdam :I wish Turkish players understood this. Of course, the price for this game is too high right now. Such racing games on different platforms are much cheaper. But the best part of this game is its physics. That's why it makes itself indispensable.

I feel bad for some of the currencies out there. Looking at Twitch's subscription updates and seeing them raise the cost by 10x of the "old" currency value is wild
Quote from gu3st :I feel bad for some of the currencies out there. Looking at Twitch's subscription updates and seeing them raise the cost by 10x of the "old" currency value is wild

Twitch subscription fee is very cheap in Turkey. In dollar terms, a subscription fee is currently $1.33. Before the increases, this cost was 0.31 cents.
Quote from RealistAdam :Twitch subscription fee is very cheap in Turkey. In dollar terms, a subscription fee is currently $1.33. Before the increases, this cost was 0.31 cents.

That's not that bad at least. I just saw the update and saw the number get quite a bit bigger and it looked bad.
Twitch is a very good environment to earn money with fake credit cards and fake bits.
Quote from gu3st :I feel bad for some of the currencies out there. Looking at Twitch's...

Unfortunately, due to the price of the game in Brazil, it is unaffordable to purchase the S3, but many make the effort to buy it, for us it costs much more than a keyboard
Quote from DKTYN0600 :Unfortunately, due to the price of the game in Brazil, it is unaffordable to purchase the S3, but many make the effort to buy it, for us it costs much more than a keyboard

Due to the price? It's 21 bucks. Can you buy high-end keyboards for 20 bucks there? You have a PC right? Probably a wheel as well. You have a screen, internet connection. All these things cost a lot more then LFS does, I think. Don't tell me you can't save the money for LFS in a few months or at least a year. Also sounds like you have your priorities wrong in that case.

Besides, if I don't have the money for something I don't go begging and complaining it's too expensive, or go play a cracked version of it.

Also, you and many other Brazilians have S3, so what do you mean with unaffordable?
Message to Skinzinho / SKC / Negan:

Yuri, do you think maybe it is now time to move on?

You have made a career out of ripping off a tiny team of dedicated developers, to the point where we nearly had to close the business. This isn't a rich company that can afford such losses. We've recovered from that worst time now after making significant changes but you are still here trying to continue to extract whatever you can from us and harming the community.

Eric and I have dedicated our careers to working on this game for the enjoyment of thousands of people worldwide. I am sad that you are always there, engaging in illegal activities, scams and fraud, supplying malware to unsuspecting victims, making things difficult for so many people and damaging what we work so hard on.

Do you think, for your own sake, it may be time to move on and do something constructive with your life?
Quote from Scawen :Message to Skinzinho / SKC / Negan...

Damn, how long has this been going on for? Perhaps getting in touch with authorities could be a viable solution, not that you've probably thought of that already. What Skinzinho is doing is really sh**ty
Quote from DKTYN0600 :Unfortunately, due to the price of the game in Brazil, it is unaffordable to...

One thing is a fact. When there was a resale of licenses in Brazil, this helped to greatly reduce the costs of acquiring LFS licenses for Brazilians.

Nowadays most games on Steam that are full of bugs rarely cost less than 40-50 BRL. And with the way inflation is rising every day in Brazil, the only excuse for not buying an original license is actually being in favor of piracy.

Instead of people buying items or signing up for a basic subscription to a pirated server, they could very well save up that money and purchase the original license.
Quote from Pukyy :Damn, how long has this been going on for? Perhaps getting in touch with...

Scawen himself has already said that resolving it through authorities would cost a lot.

With the creation of the MODS system and others to come in the original LFS, many players have stopped playing there and are coming to the original. That's why this guy Skinzinho is trying to open a server on the original Master Server at any cost because he himself knows that his pirate server is dying and it's just a matter of time before he goes bankrupt.
@anonymouslfs

Another suspicious account. The account was created yesterday and writes informative messages only for this topic. Pretty odd. Or you too???
I won't deny that I look suspicious.

I hope you understand that when talking about Skinzinho you need to be very careful. Some players who have played on his server know very well what I'm talking about. Some players almost had their lives destroyed by this unscrupulous person.

I'm not here to defend anyone who is completely wrong, Scawen already knows that. Even yesterday I warned about The Forbidden Cruise, a server that this same guy created.
If Skinzinho is so bad why do they still have Brazilian players playing on their servers? I did some research and there are active players playing on their servers. This doesn't match what you said. @anonymouslfs
@realism
You can question the events and the history around them, but try to know what happened more clearly before that.

Things have happened in the past and you were not here to see, so maybe you should think carefully before making such statements with such wording.

Also letting this thread die would be a good idea so as not to promote such evil and wicked people and their ideas.
This thread is closed

WARNING: BRCruise - City Driving
(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG